RICE WATER BUNGALOW
2 bedrooms: Queen and Twin Single (converts to queen on request)
Both bedrooms have direct access to bathroom.
Rice Padi vews down the valley to the ocean.
Your own private garden with sun chair.
Large veranda with chairs and daybed for relaxing or dining.
- Safety box
- Spring water, tea & coffee
- Hot showers & Natural soaps
- Mosquito nets
- Daily Breakfast
- FREE WI-FI 24/7
This spacious rice water bungalow in the heart of Bali can accommodate up to four people. With two separate bedrooms, a shared jungle bathroom decorated with wild orchids and a large common area, you can relax with family or friends without compromising on privacy. From the comfort of the lounge area, relax on two large daybeds while enjoying sweeping views of rice paddies, jungle food forests and even the distant view of the sea, or soak up some sun in the enclosed private garden.
The first bedroom is equipped with a queen bed, while the second bedroom includes two single beds, which can be converted to a king bed. With adjustable bamboo blinds you have the choice to sleep under twinkling stars and the moon while being lulled to sleep to the chorus of rushing water and frogs. It’s the perfect accommodation for those wanting to experience untouched nature in central Bali.
Rice Water Bungalow Rates & Information
- RATE: 1-2 persons approx US$195 per night including tax & service and breakfast
- Add $25 per extra person
- 2 bedrooms + 1 bathroom. Sleeps up to 4
- 1 queen bed + twin single beds (convert to queen)
- Veranda with rice padi views to the ocean
- Check in time: 2 pm
- Check out time: 11 am
- 10% Gov Tax & 5% Service included in US$ price.
- Rooms charged in local IDR currency.
- Instant booking: credit card will be charged for the first night amount as shown on booking confirmation.
• The first night charge is non refundable.
• In case of no-show the total amount will be charged.