Breakfast 8am ~ 10 am
Seasonal fruit juice blend or Fresh fruit platter. Then choose from:
- Balinese pancakes with palm syrup and lime
- Toast with butter and buni berry jam
- Toast with eggs any style
- Pisang goreng – fried bananas with palm syrup and lime
- Bubur – traditional Balinese savoury rice porridge
- Bubur injin – black sticky rice served with coconut cream
Accompanied by Tea or Balinese coffee
Lunch from 12 noon or Dinner from 6pm
LUNCH AND DINNER
- Mie Goreng: stir fried noodles and vegetables, served with crackers.
- Stir fried noodles, vegetables and chicken, served with crackers.
- Nasi Goreng: stir fried organic rice and garden vegetables, served with crackers and a fried egg.
- Stir fried organic rice, garden vegetables and chicken, served with crackers and a fried egg
- Cap Cay: Asian vegetables served with cashew nuts and steamed organic rice
- Stir fried vegetables and chicken: served with cashew nuts and steamed organic rice
- Bakso Ayam: chicken meatball soup serve with glass noodles, vegetables and boiled egg
- Gado-gado: steamed greens served with a boiled egg, crackers and homemade peanut sauce
- Spring rolls: fiddle tip and feta with a hint of chilli
- Savoury rice balls: organic rice, olives, herbs and spices served with sambal and fresh salad
- Margarita pizza
- Samosas filled with lightly curried vegetables and served with tomato chutney
- Spaghetti Agli Olio with chilli, garlic and olive oil. Or with anchovies and olives
- Flaky Pastry Pies served with salad and a light dressing: steak & pepper or spinach & fetta or Thai vegetables
- Fresh pear, cashew, rocket and parmesan salad, served with homemade bread
- Greek salad: lettuce, cucumber, capsicum, olives, onion and feta
- French fries
- Sweet potato fritters, served with aioli or homemade tomato sauce
More dinner choices from 6pm
- Nasi Campur: Balinese tapas plate of chicken or tofu satay, tempe with peanuts in a sweet and sour sauce, stir fried vegetables and a boiled egg, served with steamed organic rice, crackers and sambal ulak (A minimum of 2 people required)
- Pepes Ikan: Balinese steamed fish, served with organic rice, vegetables and sambal mentah
- Kari Ayam: a chicken and vegetable curry slowly cooked in coconut cream, served with organic rice
- Bergedel Ikan: homemade fish cakes, served with organic rice and vegetables
- Ayam Rica Rica: chicken strips with carrot and beans in a mild sweet soy and chilli sauce, served with steamed organic rice
- Crispy chicken, served with mashed potato and sauted vegetables
- Spaghetti Bolognese with minced beef and a fresh tomato sauce
- Sushi, Vegetarian,,,seasonal from the garden with chicken
SWEETS AND DESSERTS
- Pisang goreng: banana fritters, served with palm syrup
- Bubur injin: sticky black rice pudding,served with coconut cream
- Balinese pancakes: freshly made pancakes, served with palm syrup
- Fresh fruit salad: seasonal fruit combination, served with your choice of ice cream
- Homemade ice cream: choose from our range of seasonal flavours – dairy and sugar free options are available
- Chocolate pot: indulgent chocolate dessert, served with ice cream and fresh fruit
- Soft donuts: homemade, served with fruit coulis and ice cream
- Tasty Australian cheddar cheese on vita wheats with boni berry jam.
- Fresh fruit.
- Roasted cashews from East Bali.
- Sweet potato fritters served with aioli or homemade tomato sauce.
- Soda and lime: Freshly crushed lime on ice with soda water.
- Lime and mint aperitif: fleshly crushed lime and mint blended with honey and ice.
- Coconut ice: young coconut blended with lime and ice.
- Mango bliss: frosted mango and banana blended with pineapple and coconut milk.
- Pure fruit blends: choose from pineapple, mint, papaya, lime, orange, carrot, apple or tamarind
- Sprite, Coca-Cola, Green Sands, ginger ale or soda water.
POTS OF TEA and COFFEE
- Earl Grey, English breakfast, peppermint, chamomile, green, lemongrass or ginger
- Pot of Chai Tea
- Bali Kope
- Bintang Beer
- Local Wines