Private covered veranda with daybed. Mezzanine floor queen bed & mosquito net
Blinds can be dropped down for privacy and shelter from the rain
Located right on our mountain stream with forest views
Surrounded by lush tropical garden, with natural rainforest across the stream.
Separate hot water shower and western toilet. Soft fluffy towels. Natural soap.
Like it? Share it!
Lovely Balinese furnishings. Pure drinking water. Safe. Private.
While Buddha is the smallest of our bungalows, guests comment how lovely it is to wake up of a morning and gaze down upon the crystal clear waters of the spring fed stream or to laze away the day on the veranda, reading a book to the sound of the bubbling waters and birds in the forest across the way.
Please note: Buddha is in a lovely location right on our mountain stream. Blinds can be dropped day or night for added privacy and shelter.
Buddha Bungalow - accommodation rates & info
- RATE: 1-2 persons US$120 per night including tax & service and breakfast
- Add $25 per extra person
- 1 queen bed in mezzanine loft upstairs + 1 day bed on veranda
- Private bathroom at rear.
- Stay a while...EVERY 7TH NIGHT FREE* except high season
* High season July & August
- Deposit paid in US$ Balance calculated in local IDR currency
- 10% government tax & 5% service charge already included in price
- Check in time: 2 pm
- Check out time: 11 am
- Right on our spring fed stream
- Safety box
- Spring water, tea & coffee
- Hot showers
- Natural soaps
- Mosquito nets
- Daily Breakfast
- FREE WI-FI 24/7
PLEASE NOTE: Mezzanine loft bedroom is not be suitable for young children