Things to do at Bali Eco Stay
Our activities aim to be as low impact as possible.in the rice paddies and surrounding farmlands are self guided or with a local Balinese guide who can share knowledge on local plants and wildlife.
ECO TREKKING - Map and costs for local and extended treks around Bali Eco Stay
MOUNTAIN BIKING - Bicycle hire, local rides, extreme ride or bike to the beach!
BALI DAY TOURS - 1/2 Day & Full Day tours from Bali Eco Stay by car or by motorbike
YOGA & MEDITATION - Beautiful yoga space for self practice or with yoga teacher
Our swimming areas are natural streams, waterholes and waterfalls with minimum impact on the environment. Guest workshops such as cooking, basket making, farming, making and flying kited all involve our local Bali village community.
- Traditional Balinese Massage US$15phr
- Hot Stone Massage
Trekking - more trekking info
- Rice Paddy Walks
Half day - 3 hours
Full day - 5 hours
- Country / Rainforest Walks
Half day - 3 hours?
Full day - 5 hours
- Climb the summit of Mt Batukaru (2,300m) 8 hrs or overnight
- Natural rock pools for swimming
- Join local ceremonies
- Games room with pool table
Mountain Biking -more info
- around the mountain
- down to the beach
- extreme bike rides
- Cooking class - learn local recipes
- Making traditional Balinese baskets
- Making & flying kites
- Planting & harvesting rice on our property
- Making traditional coconut oil for cooking and massage
- Make Balinese decorations in the village
Weekly Classes with local children
- Join our English class
- Join our Balinese dance & gamelan class
Tours - more info
- 1/2 day or full day
- motorbike or car
- Guided Eco walks through rice fields and Bali forests or climb Mt Batukaru
Swim in our freshwater pool or under the spring fed Bali Eco Stay waterfall
Take a motocycle tour through around the mountain past rice paddies and villages.
Make your own Balinese souvenir in our wood carving class.
Pak Alit, our friendly local Balinese trekking guide. With every greeting beginning with an infectious smile, you can?t help but fall in love with this dreamlike place
English Class at Bali Eco Stay